CULTURE & MÉMOIRE Former Protestant presbytery (House of arcades)
Albert Schmidt, also architect of the house called the House of the St. John's Knights (1608) and The House of Heads (1609) is the author of this building on the Grand Rue, which was built in 1606. Built in a German Renaissance style, the building has three floors and is bordered at each end by a scrolled gable and an oriel window, which adorn the building.
11 Grand Rue
68000 Colmar
03 89 20 68 92
Voir le site web